Header Ads

  • New Updates

    How to Fix Windows Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically -Windows 7 (2019 Aug )




    You may be facing this issue after windows get the latest update. I lost around one day to relize and find out the solution. I tried all the start up repair optins and command line tricks like Fixmbr ,fix boot,sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but all end up on same error screen.




    At last, I got one small piece of command, that save my life.

    open command prompt on start up repair mode and type below command

    dism.exe /image:c:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions 
    After completing the command exit and restart the PC.

    Then login to Windows and stop the windows update, otherwise you will screwed again on next restart like me ;)


    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad

    Ads